India's Largest Neo Banking Platform
Customer Service Executive₹2.4L – ₹2.4L • No equity
A customer service executive, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls, emails and chats
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers*
Language required: English, Hindi and one additional language Kannada/ Tamil
Hospitalisation expenses, day care procedures, domiciliary expenses, and ambulance charges, besides many others for all family members.
Financial protection against uncertainties resulting from an accident.
Employee provident fund
Employees save and grow a fraction of their salary every month for use post retirement.
Benefit paid to the employees who have rendered continuous service for at least five years.
Maternity & paternity leaves
Maternity and Paternity Leaves are time that parents take away from work to care for a newborn child.
Have total autonomy to work from home few times a month.
Bottomless cups of coffee and happy hours
Free cab rides
Working late? Get Free Cab Rides to and fro the office.