India's Largest Neo Banking Platform
UI / UX Designer₹3.6L – ₹5L • No equity
- Create visually appealing experiences that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Design customer experience designs for our FinTech platform (Web (responsive) & Mobile Experiences).
- Get familiar with design-based innovation approach to solve customer challenges.
- Be a part of a fast-paced team that leads the innovation charge for its services business.
Desired Software Skill & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Fine Arts.
- Strong visual or interaction design skills.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in design for web/mobile apps (high-end UI/UX designs).
- Fluency in mobile based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
Hospitalisation expenses, day care procedures, domiciliary expenses, and ambulance charges, besides many others for all family members.
Financial protection against uncertainties resulting from an accident.
Employee provident fund
Employees save and grow a fraction of their salary every month for use post retirement.
Benefit paid to the employees who have rendered continuous service for at least five years.
Maternity & paternity leaves
Maternity and Paternity Leaves are time that parents take away from work to care for a newborn child.
Have total autonomy to work from home few times a month.
Bottomless cups of coffee and happy hours
Free cab rides
Working late? Get Free Cab Rides to and fro the office.