India's Largest Neo Banking Platform
Social Media Manager₹3L – ₹3.6L • No equity
As a Social Media Manager, you will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Hospitalisation expenses, day care procedures, domiciliary expenses, and ambulance charges, besides many others for all family members.
Financial protection against uncertainties resulting from an accident.
Employee provident fund
Employees save and grow a fraction of their salary every month for use post retirement.
Benefit paid to the employees who have rendered continuous service for at least five years.
Maternity & paternity leaves
Maternity and Paternity Leaves are time that parents take away from work to care for a newborn child.
Have total autonomy to work from home few times a month.
Bottomless cups of coffee and happy hours
Free cab rides
Working late? Get Free Cab Rides to and fro the office.