India's Largest Neo Banking Platform
Assistant Manager - Customer Service₹4L – ₹5L • No equity
As a support manager, you should have a fair technical background along with customer service experience. A problem-solving attitude with an ability to motivate your team to achieve specific goals is essential skills to perform well in this position.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Manage the customer support and operations team and evaluate the performance
- Ensure all complaints raised are resolved in an efficient manner
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries by handling complaints and escalations
- Recruit, train and support Customer Support associate
- Set specific customer service standards, achieve and maintain TAT & SLA
- Establish best practices through the entire support process
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on support team’s productivity, conduct product training
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams
- Proven work experience as customer support and operations manager
- Hands-on experience with help desk and CRM tools
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Team management skills
Hospitalisation expenses, day care procedures, domiciliary expenses, and ambulance charges, besides many others for all family members.
Financial protection against uncertainties resulting from an accident.
Employee provident fund
Employees save and grow a fraction of their salary every month for use post retirement.
Benefit paid to the employees who have rendered continuous service for at least five years.
Maternity & paternity leaves
Maternity and Paternity Leaves are time that parents take away from work to care for a newborn child.
Have total autonomy to work from home few times a month.
Bottomless cups of coffee and happy hours
Free cab rides
Working late? Get Free Cab Rides to and fro the office.