India's Largest Neo Banking Platform
Full-Stack Developer₹4L – ₹6L • No equity
As a Full-stack developer, you'll work with everything from front-end to backend development HTML, CSS and JS to server-side Node.JS and several different data stores including MySQL, MongoDB, and Firebase.
- Proficient in Angular with Node.js
- Work collaboratively in a fast-growing startup building products and services for positive social impact
- Implementing an elegant, intuitive user experience using latest front-end technologies
- Implementing server-side code and designing the data architecture using modern web frameworks
- Write, test, and release world-class, production-ready code
- Proficient in developing applications using Node, Express
- Experience in developing with MongoDB.
- Familiar with Node toolchain and other utilities ( WebPack, ESLint )
- Experience on REST with JSON, and developing APIs.
- Working knowledge of GIT code versioning system.
- Handling different layers of the code. They are expected to have good knowledge in Server Side coding in Node.JS.
- Would be building APIs, consuming APIs, designing databases and workflow. They should have some knowledge of servers and some experience in wiring views on the front end. Good problem-solving skills, attitude and aptitude are important.
Hospitalisation expenses, day care procedures, domiciliary expenses, and ambulance charges, besides many others for all family members.
Financial protection against uncertainties resulting from an accident.
Employee provident fund
Employees save and grow a fraction of their salary every month for use post retirement.
Benefit paid to the employees who have rendered continuous service for at least five years.
Maternity & paternity leaves
Maternity and Paternity Leaves are time that parents take away from work to care for a newborn child.
Have total autonomy to work from home few times a month.
Bottomless cups of coffee and happy hours
Free cab rides
Working late? Get Free Cab Rides to and fro the office.