We're building an OS that will fundamentally change how people and businesses build and consume apps
Strategy Manager, Global Total Rewards
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we’d love to hear from you!
Our Strategy Team is responsible for discovering, architecting, and investing in initiatives that will be growth drivers for Instabase. We focus on solving problems today that make our business more resilient for the future, and accelerate our growth and roadmap. Many of these problems are hard to define and progress can only be made by being open to failure. That is why we welcome with open arms those who have a healthy disregard for the impossible.
As a Strategy Manager and intelligent visionary, execution forward person, you’re excited to shape our global rewards philosophy in a way that differentiates itself amongst the greatest companies. You’ll lead Global Total Rewards at Instabase, while expanding upon our performance-driven culture.
What you’ll do
- Own the evolution of our global total rewards function and build a best-in-class philosophy and strategy that enables us to attract and retain top talent as we aggressively scale the business.
- Work closely with executive leadership to articulate, teach and drive our total rewards philosophy across the company
- Partner with recruiting on compensation bands, leveling and offer frameworks
- Conduct ongoing extensive research across each region (India, UK, Canada, U.S.)
- Identify gaps and inefficiencies; and launch innovative (experimental) solutions that are true to the Instabase brand, values and culture.
- You have proven yourself as an analytical excel wizard, with strengths in math, research, and building processes/workflows
- Building something from scratch and having a blank canvas excites you as you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are resourceful, and thrive in unstructured environments.
- You are genuinely motivated by excellence and building a performance-driven culture.
- You are incredibly smart and have a go-getter mentality.
- You have a passion for people and believe belonging and inclusivity are core to a workforce .
- You have strong communication skills, written/verbal, and an ability to interact with employees at all levels.
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Instabase at a glance
Instabase focuses on Information Technology, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, Business Information Systems, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, New York, Boston, and Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Instabase has raised $131.97M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019 at a valuation of $1.005B.