We're building an OS that will fundamentally change how people and businesses build and consume apps
Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we would love for you to join us.
Our Site Reliability Engineering team works on ensuring Instabase’s uptime both for SaaS and customer’s deployment. The team is responsible for applying the Reliability principles to the platform, features & new applications running on Instabase. We also work on creating systems & tools to automate releases & deployments, provide insights into the platform & automate away all operations related tasks.
As an SRE, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that Instabase is scalable, reliable and performant
What you’ll do
- Create Systems & Tools for Releasing Instabase
- Create Systems & Tools to help with Development team to uphold the Reliability principles
- Help the customer support team to respond to any escalations from the customers
- B.S. in Computer Science (or equivalent major)
- 2+ years of experience working in DevOps, SRE, or equivalent positions
- Proficiency in one of the following languages: C++, golang, Python, Java
- Understanding of Data Structures & Algorithms
- Experience in designing, analyzing & debugging Distributed Systems
- (Bonus) Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- (Bonus) Experience working with Infrastructure as Code / Automation tools (Ansible, Terraform)
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply for this Job
- First Name
- Last Name
- LinkedIn Profile
Instabase at a glance
Instabase focuses on Information Technology, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, Business Information Systems, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, New York, Boston, and Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Instabase has raised $131.97M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019 at a valuation of $1.005B.