Mobile app for making learning more effective for the learning and the company
InspireOne Technologies is a learning and development company that creates technology-based products and solutions to make learning enjoyable, effortless and effective.
Our existing products help organizations and employees solve their most pressing problem for maximizing performance – developing their skills.
Hence, we are continuously at the forefront of innovation and taking a multidisciplinary approach towards product development.
Our game-based microlearning solution combines mobile & web technologies and backend as a service with game design, behavioral science, learning content and big data.
In order to scale further, we require an inspired individual who is seeking to challenge his or her skill set and in the process develop previously unthinkable solutions!
Role: Senior Front End Engineer
Key Result Areas
- On-time and in budget development of technology products
- Ensuring key metrics are met such as scalability, uptime, quality assurance, enterprise security, response time, innovative functionality, animation among others
- Collaborate with Product Manager, Backend / Server Team and UI Designer to improve user engagement / utilization and new user (and client) acquisition
Background & Experience:
- Driving front end development by focusing on the technology architecture, database structure, logic & algorithms and user experience to achieve the specific objectives of our technology offerings
- Manage coding and testing through the entire product development lifecycle; Owning the product development process from start to finish with clearly defined objectives, managed through an efficient process
- Collaborating with the product manager, content, design, marketing and business teams
- Having a clear line of sight and understanding of the business strategy, business model and the learning & development industry
- Being able to identify new ways to leverage technology and also identifying newer and more viable technologies to replace existing technology standards
- Having an eye for detail and being quality conscious in terms of sticking to a process, checking for code and design
- Prioritize accessibility work, and manage the backlog of features. Estimate, implement, and build features while ensuring that you’re working on the highest priority things
- Review existing product features and provide feedback to make them more compatible with assistive technologies. Provide technical direction and expertise on the design of new features
- Ensure we ship well-crafted products at a timely pace
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills articulate and able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent team player, ability/experience of working on 2-3 projects in parallel is needed.
- You love reading and learning all things technology related
- You are most comfortable and at your best when you solve problems and look for creative solutions
- You’re an A+ player who dreams big and you want to join a team of A+ players. You bring confidence without attitude. Intelligence + humility + strong work ethics = WIN.
- A go-getter passionate and experienced techie who thrives in the pressure cooker situation that a start-up is
- You have a contagious can-do attitude and love being a perfectionist
- You like anything and everything related to numbers and in quantifying things
- You love learning new things all the time and are passionate about education / training / learning & development
- When you work hard, you sweat excellence
InspireOne Technologies at a glance
InspireOne Technologies focuses on Mobile, Education, Mobile Games, and Training. Their company has offices in Delhi. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.inspireonetech.com