The world's largest community of meditators, teachers and spiritual leaders
Publishing Quality Assurance Representative
We are the world's largest meditation community of 17 million people, from 120 countries speaking 50+ languages. We publish 55,000 free guided meditations and music tracks by 8,000 meditation teachers and musicians from around the world. We have been featured by TIME, Forbes, The New York Times and Vogue, and our apps have picked up the Editors Choice award by Google, and App of the Day by Apple.
We are looking for a full-time Publishing Quality Assurance Representative to help handle the daily release of content on the app.
- Handling the daily release of new content (up to 50 new tracks each day)
- Monitoring and approving Live events
- Reviewing & editing Course content
- Ensuring the quality of all content remains at a high level (good quality audio, well-written copy, beautiful imagery, etc)
- Familiarising yourself with different teachers’ and musicians’ work
- You are proficient in English with a detailed appreciation for spelling and grammar
- You are well organised and have acute attention to detail
- You are a driven and enthusiastic worker who is a team player
- You have a good understanding of the different types of meditation
- You are familiar with the Insight Timer app
- You have a keen eye for imagery
- Contract based
- Remote working arrangement
Our team is a global bunch of conscious creators who are passionate about building products that make a difference. Like most of the world... we've transitioned to working from home and we’re working hard to keep our team connected. We host team meditations, fitness classes, focus on our wellbeing and incorporate flexibility into our work week, all the while celebrating our successes along the way.