Building the world's best news product
Jobs at Inside.com
Real news, curated by real humans, founded by Jason Calacanis Inside.com is a network of email newsletters. We publish high quality roundups that curate, summarize, and analyze all of the most important news in many different verticals and industries. Some examples are cybersecurity, electric vehicles, virtual and augmented reality, artificial intelligence, drones, and more.
Showing 4 of 4 jobs
Growth Marketing Manager - Remote ok!
Posted 4 weeks ago
- Create and test landing pages promoting free and paid subscriptions to Inside newsletters
- Own top of the funnel and paid advertising channels and be responsible for driving growth
Copy Writer - 100% Remote
Posted this week
- Edit Inside newsletters and premium content
- Ensure all newsletters have been sent at the end of the day
Business Researcher, 100% Remote
Posted 1 month ago
- You will work in a fast-paced startup that embraces Kaizen (the process of continually getting better).
- We’ll pay you $60,000 to work from home.
Director of Research - Remote ok!
Posted 2 weeks ago
- Oversee editorial team, lead experiments testing new content, write and edit stories, and engage with readers
- Define & understand the formula and perfect the playbook for growing our readership and delighting our subscribers through our newsletters and premium content