Innovation Endeavors is helping entrepreneurs drive a super evolution of industry. A proliferation of data, advanced computation and robotics are converging to accelerate iteration cycles, radically collapsing time. We invest in visionary founders, transformational technology and emergent ecosystems for a new world. We have offices in Silicon Valley, Tel Aviv, and New York City.
Innovation Endeavors hasn't added any jobs yet
Get notified when Innovation Endeavors posts new jobs.
Latest Stories and News
- 3 months ago
- ClearMetal Inc., a logistics and supply chain data analytics startup, raised $15 million in funding, as companies attempt to cut shipping costs, speed up deliveries, and more accurately forecast arrivals to meet higher consumer expectations.
- Eclipse Ventures led the Series A-1 round, which included equity and debt financing. Prelude Ventures, Innovation Endeavors, New Enterprise Associates and others participated in the deal.
- San Francisco-based ClearMetal offers industrial and retail companies a software platform to organize and optimize their logistics operations.
- The software uses artificial intelligence to analyze various real-time data points, including data on inventory and shipping, to help companies smooth out complex logistics operations.
- 4 months ago
- The 5.8 billion “internet of things” devices that are expected to see use in the enterprise this year will all require a way to connect to the web. Skylo has an ambitious plan to address this need that involves geostationary satellites and an eight-by-eight-inch electronics box.
- It officially launched today and has raised $116 million from investors. Skylo’s backers include SoftBank Group Corp., DCM Ventures, Moore Strategic Ventures and Innovation Endeavors.
- Skylo’s proposal for providing web access to connected devices is to harness existing communications satellites in so-called geostationary orbit. Craft at this altitude fly higher and are typically larger than the new space-based internet systems currently being deployed by the likes of SpaceX Corp.
- By using existing hardware instead of launching its own, Skylo claims, it can provide connectivity for IoT devices at an up to 95% lower cost than the competition.