B2B SaaS contract management platform based on Blockchain and AI
Senior Backend Developer w. Data Engineering skills€55k – €70k • 0.1% – 0.1%
INHUBBER is a Berlin-based growing start-up developing a dynamic and intelligent blockchain-based contract management and tracking SaaS platform, aiming to revolutionize the digital contracting for companies, simplifying it and making it affordable for companies of any size and industry.
At the moment, we are expanding our tech team and looking for creative and motivated tech talents. Are you interested in being a technology driver in a growing start-up?
- designing and implementing backend applications for our customers in a distributed cloud using the newest technologies.
- Assist building our new data platform from scratch to facilitate all the data needs of the company.
- Designing and developing robust data pipelines to connect all data sources.
- Building data products and tools to make stakeholders’ lives easier and automate manual and repetitive tasks.
- Build appropriate data architecture, data pipelines, reporting, data exploration, processes and quality controls to enable self-service Business Intelligence.
- Partner with business users and engineers to identify the metrics and attributes required to address broad business needs.
What do we expect from you:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Informatics or related/relevant technical field
- Familiar with the agile software development
- An analytic thinker and a quick learner
- Knowledge and practical experience in the software architecture
- Working experience 3+ years in Java Enterprise (JBoss / Wildfly) or Spring Boot development
- Experience in RESTful services, JSON / JSON-API
- Solid experience with RDBMS like Postgres plus strong NoSQL / graph databases and unstructured datastore skill.
- Solid knowledge of database management concepts and a deep understanding of data modeling and warehousing, ETL and data architecture concepts.
- Process engines, BPMN
- Software design patterns and the ability to apply them
- Deep sense and passion for software quality
- Familiar with the configuration of distributed infrastructures (micro-services, multi-cluster, cloud computing, containerization)
- Knowledge of the appropriate toolchain from development to monitoring
- Ideally, you have experience in SaaS and have understanding in security
Prefferable would be additionally:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience as a Data Engineer
- Experience with DevOps essentials such as Docker, CI/CD and Cloud Orchestration (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Familiar with the use of workflow engines such as Airflow or Luigi.
You are solution-oriented proactive person, bringing a strong self-motivation to learn new stuff, are on track on new developments and have an outstanding feeling for software quality, working responsibly and precisely. You can clearly communicate concepts in word, writing and diagrams and can convince your teammates. You are a self disciplined person, having experience with ticketing systems (e.g. in JIRA).
You should have English skills sufficient for technical conversations, creating documentations and concept definitions.
At the INHUBBER, we can offer to you:
- Exciting tech stack
- A leading position
- Co-design and co-decision in the high-level IT landscape
- Fair work-life balance
- 30 days paid vacation
- Flexibility in working time and place
- Attractive salary
- Shares of the company
- Young and agile team
Feel it is written for you? We are glad to hear from you!