LinkedIn Messenger with CRM capabilities
Intern/Trainee/Junior | Entrepreneur in Residence/Marketing/Events/Sales/Personal assistant | Students welcomed€13k – €32k • 1.0% – 10.0%
IMPORTANT: to filter people who do not read the description, please start your message with my name (Slava)
ATTENTION: this position gives you an opportunity to develop your entrepreneurial skills and take responsibility from day 1. Apply only if you are OK getting a basic salary and your priority is learning.
*Who and how we help? *
TechSalesBox is an international sales consulting agency. We help B2B companies (e.g SaaS or Software companies) to create net business opportunities.. We are are focusing on growth of our LinkedIn CRM tool - Inguro.com.
Benefits & rewards
● We have partners and employees in Germany, Ireland, India.
● We are open for you to work either full-time or part-time.
● We offer you training on the job
Your responsibilities and requirements
● You will be responsible for assisting the CEO in daily marketing & operational activities
● You will organize events and manage our social media channels
● You will write and publish high-quality articles and sales copies
● Research the latest marketing strategies and help us improve our lead generation strategies
● We are setting ambitious business goals for our company and are looking for someone to help us grow. Depending on your ambitions and on how fast you will be able to learn, we expect you already after 6 months to be able to help new employees getting up to speed by sharing the knowledge you will acquire.
● Because we are an early-stage startup we are innovating and changing fast. You will help us improve the systems we use and increase the quality of our work. You will also have the opportunity to impact the internal structures of our company in a very profound way. Depending on your skills, interests, and level of expertise you can get involved in many other areas like blog writing, social media management, video creation, advertising, website creation, marketing automation, sales (closing deals), design, programming and more.
● Use directness even when it may appear blunt
● Act quickly during ambiguous and unpredictable situations
● Operate with a strong sense of urgency
● Maintain a formal, business-like approach when interacting with others
● Steadily and consistently perform routine activities
● Feel comfortable making decisions with limited information
● Use a systematic approach to organizing work
● Seek out new and untested solutions to problems
● Use flexible schedules and open-ended approaches to time
● Maintain control over the quality and accuracy by asking questions frequently
● Communicate in a direct, brief, assertive manner
● Develop efficient approaches that improve performance and maintain quality
● Use an experimental, trial-and-error approach to solving problems
● Develop strict, rigid routines
● Achieve results by persuading others
● Enjoy frequently interacting with new people
● Ask personal questions at work to get to know others
● Monitor results very closely
● Express skepticism when considering new information
- Interest in GrowthHacking, Marketing, B2B sales or business development.
- Great communicator with interest in improving his or her's understanding and influence on people. High level of empathy and outstanding listening skills
- Has taken leadership positions (in any area of life, does not have to be in business), can take ownership and work with minimal guidance.
- Quick thinker. complex problem solver and highly organized person. Want to constantly grow professionally and personally.
- Fluent English speaker and an ambitious high achiever.
Nice to have
- It is a plus if you speak at least one more European language. Ideally, you have lived abroad for more than 6 months.
- Has some working experience within a startup or marketing agency.
- A regular meditator for more than 6 months
- Likes the idea of working remotely and being measured on results, not time.
- Likes the ideas or principles from Ray Dalio, Napoleon Hill, Ben Horowitz, and Tim Ferris
In our team we value profound open-mindedness, transparency and truthfulness. Here the best idea is determined by the quantity and quality of the data, not by positional power. We confront the facts, encourage all team members to speak freely and to do rapid, small, low-risk experiments. We create systems that enable us to drive iterative learning behaviours
and grow our personal and organizational successes. We value inquiry exploration and learning more than “knowing”. We recognize that the best ideas come from reflective listening and a belief in the power of collective intelligence. In our way of working we mimic the idea meritocracy described in this inspiring TED talk from Ray Dalio
Please apply here https://slavochek.typeform.com/to/lGnItfAi
Inguro at a glance
Inguro focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Lead Generation, and Sales and Marketing. Their company has offices in Prague. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.inguro.com