Powering the future of school district operations
Customer Success Manager$80k – $150k • 0.0% – 0.01%
How to apply
- Please go to www.informedk12.com/careers to apply
About the role
We are looking for a results oriented Customer Success Manager to lead successful product implementations across our partner school districts. This is an impactful role requiring leadership, project management and relationship skills. You will serve as our district partners’ primary point of contact as they reimagine critical processes and build operational capacity for their organizations. Internally, you will work most closely with the rest of the customer success team, as well as our sales, executive and product teams.
By acting as a trusted advisor and resident expert, you will build positive relationships with our district partners and help them lead large-scale change in their organization. You will anticipate needs and roadblocks, work to understand district dynamics, and demonstrate how our platform can help our customers achieve their goals. Your advice and perseverance will help K-12 schools and districts achieve significant positive change and success faster than they ever thought possible.
Your responsibilities will include
- Meet or exceed implementation model benchmarks for all districts in your portfolio, ensuring that they see short and long term value of our platform.
- Build deep relationships with district leadership by regularly communicating about issues and successes, and continually focusing on strategic alignment.
- Be quick to act and always a fast responder, while always maintaining thoroughness. This is the first step in keeping the overall health of the partnership strong.
- Become a district expert capable of providing invaluable advice to our districts and creating mutual accountability and advocacy.
- Provide an onboarding experience that exceeds district leadership expectations, leading to contract renewal and expansion of all districts in your portfolio.
- Partner with the sales team to scope new opportunities and set expectations for before a new contract is signed, and maintain sales alignment throughout implementation.
- Work closely with the rest of the customer success team and executives to further build out and refine our implementation model and district recommendations.
What you’ll need
- People focused & engaging: can connect, train & build relationships with our customers
- Drive & goal oriented: pushes self and others, gets results, self starter
- Consultative: has an ability to apply the expertise and experience we’ve honed over time to each new implementation, continuously growing our success and knowledge base
- Strategic and stays focused on the big picture and outcomes
- Project management: outlining goals, deliverables, timelines, responsibilities; keeping partners on track; prompt and responsive
- Presentation skills: Comfortable and effective in front of groups, can keep groups on track toward goals while building rapport
- Handles difficult conversations with tact and integrity; comfort driving the agenda
- Detail oriented: can consistently follow-up on action items, master our product quickly, and ensure information in our customer relationship management software is up to date
- Collaborative and willing to go beyond job scope when needed, puts the customer and team first
- Constant learner: Self aware, gives/receives feedback gracefully, learns quickly
- Highly motivated: passionate about our product, market and/or company vision
- Early stage startup experience, or experience working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience working in K-12 schools or districts
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In fact, one of our four company values is “Work hard for inclusion.” We believe that our team must reflect the diversity of our customers and that a diverse team where everyone feels comfortable being themselves will be a long-term advantage. We implement policies like the Rooney rule in hiring and work with organizations such as Code2040. We actively seek out diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.