Machine learning to help lenders collect and analyze documents to fund loans faster
Sr. Software Engineer, Backend$125k – $165k • 0.025% – 0.5%
DriveInformed is a venture-backed technology company based in San Francisco helping auto lenders automate their loan originations using technology. Banks, credit unions, and auto finance companies increase their top line revenue by using our software-as-a-service products to collect and verify documents and decision applicants across vehicles they otherwise would not know they qualify to finance.
- Ruby on Rails
- Roadmap with stakeholders the back-end changes required to automate how $600 billion in auto loans get originated each year.
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, and maintainable code.
- Propose architectural changes that are scalable and supported by the rest of your team.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure quality and distribute knowledge.
- Identify and work with stakeholders to handle edge cases.
- Triage bugs and conduct root cause analysis on issues as they come up.
- Provision and maintain infrastructure to ensure our services scale.
- Identify, assess, and integrate outside services that make us more efficient.
- 3+ years of software development experience in Series B or later start-ups. BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science/Engineering or extensive knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Expertise with Ruby on Rails or another interpreted language/framework
- Experience building and running RESTful web services on the AWS platform
- Expertise with distributed caches and relational databases
- Ability to thrive in a start-up, self-motivate, and own projects end-to-end
- Ability to write thorough, scalable and clear design documentation