Creating a paperless future
Software Developer₹5L – ₹8L • 0.1% – 0.7%
We are looking for a software developer who can create or modify Linux kernel for our hardware. You will be bridging the gap between the hardware and software and You will be the part of the core team who is ready to take challenges and is capable to making robust and reliable software taking the product to next level and can handle the pressure of working in a new startup.
- Deep and current understanding of the Linux programming language
- Develop robust and reliable operating system and firmware for new hardware
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Familiarity with various architectures of Processors and Microcontrollers
- Understanding of modern CPU design (out of order, superscalar)
- Low level debugging experience
- Genuine passion for kernel technology and systems engineering
- Extensive knowledge of hardware platforms & processor architectures
- Demonstrated creative, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
- Excellent collaborative skills including written and verbal communication
- Ability to understand board schematics
- Experience with firmware, device driver, or kernel level test development
- Solid UNIX/LINUX OS fundamentals
What Infinity offers:
- An opportunity to work in a startup which solely believes in solving problems using technology and nature as means of innovation and work with some of the smartest and most talented experts from different fields.
- A culture which respects who you are and encourages you to do something exceptional
- Growth potential, you will be rapidly advanced who have an outsized impact
- Stock options
Degree does not matter at Infinity, we value skills and extraordinary talents.