Display Engineer₹4L – ₹8L • 0.1% – 1.3%
We are looking for an display engineer to bring fresh perspective and integrate state of the art technologies towards Infinity. In this rare position, you will have a high-visibility role to deliver the world’s best front-of-screen experience on various form factors of Infinity products.
- Lead the display roadmap and vendor selections for our next gen systems.
- Define the display module specs for our projects.
- Lead an internal cross-functional team working with team members with optical, EE, ME, process and panel design expertise.
- Manage the display suppliers as the primary technical contact window.
- Perform the necessary display testing and review test results from the display vendors, system OEMs, and cross-functional groups at Infinity to ensure the performance specifications are met.
- Work with the display EE team to review driver validation and related display module performance.
- Identify all open engineering issues and drive them to closure in a timely fashion to support project needs.
- Define and implement clear test plan to ensure quality and performance and requirements
- Create detailed specifications in close cooperation with internal teams and vendors
- Characterize displays for optical and electrical behavior.
- Resolve fit/finish and any other build issues in supplier manufacturing plants
- Supports the build and test of benches and prototypes
- Confirmed excellence in at least one electrical engineering discipline
- Power electronics, RF/wireless, or IC design, semiconductors, FPGAs, TFTs
- Hands-on lab experience including data acquisition and automation using test equipment.
- Strong python and Matlab script skill preferred
- Experience with circuit simulation tools such as HSPICE or Spectre.
- Experience with PCB design and IC packaging and layout, including analysis for SI/PI/crosstalk is a plus.
- Experience in display technology, such as LCD, OLED, TFT, e-paper.