Creating a paperless future
We are looking for an display engineer to bring fresh perspective and integrate state of the art technologies towards Infinity. In this rare position, you will have a high-visibility role to deliver the world’s best front-of-screen experience on various form factors of Infinity products. You will design, prototype, and validate display hardware, integrate systems, and support new products ramping to mass production. We are looking for a visionary individual who is ready to take challenges and is capable of taking hardware design to a next level.
- Lead the display roadmap and vendor selections for our next gen systems.
- Define the display module specs for our projects.
- Lead an internal cross-functional team working with team members with optical, EE, ME, process and panel design expertise.
- Manage the display suppliers as the primary technical contact window.
- Perform the necessary display testing and review test results from the display vendors, system OEMs, and cross-functional groups at Infinity to ensure the performance specifications are met.
- Work with the display EE team to review driver validation and related display module performance.
- Identify all open engineering issues and drive them to closure in a timely fashion to support project needs.
- Define and implement clear test plan to ensure quality and performance and requirements
- Create detailed specifications in close cooperation with internal teams and vendors
- Characterize displays for optical and electrical behavior.
- Resolve fit/finish and any other build issues in supplier manufacturing plants
- Supports the build and test of benches and prototypes
- Confirmed excellence in at least one electrical engineering discipline
- Power electronics, RF/wireless, or IC design, semiconductors, FPGAs, TFTs
- Hands-on lab experience including data acquisition and automation using test equipment.
- Strong python and Matlab script skill preferred
- Experience with circuit simulation tools such as HSPICE or Spectre.
- Experience with PCB design and IC packaging and layout, including analysis for SI/PI/crosstalk is a plus.
- Experience in display technology, such as LCD, OLED, TFT, e-paper. MAINLY E PAPER.
Minimum 5 years of experience