Finding and creating workplace experiences that are optimized for your business needs
About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium workplace provider in the U.S. with nearly 100 locations in more than 50 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
As we shape the future of workplace experience, we’re looking for motivated, thoughtful, and collaborative people who are excited to join a high-growth, warm, and welcoming team. For more information, please visit www.industriousoffice.com/careers.
About the Role:
Industrious is looking to expand their accounting department by welcoming another Billing Specialist to the team. As the company continues to scale at a rapid pace, a strong addition to AR is crucial. This role provides the unique opportunity to gain experience in receivables of many kinds; the Billing Specialist will interact with many departments within the company including Unit Operations, Real Estate, Operations, Special Projects and Enterprise. In addition to this, the Billing Specialist will have the opportunity to work with Industrious’ members across the country. The top priority for this role is to provide support in maintaining the company’s AR percentage against revenue within the amounts set by the finance team. This role will require someone who is incredibly detail oriented, a team player, and comfortable working in an environment of rapid growth.
- Implement quality assurance for all billing related processes
- Work within cross-functional teams to resolve billing errors
- Provide customer support for billing issues & inquiries together with accounts receivable
- Monitor the operation of the team and the systems to ensure the effective delivery of accurate billing information to our member
- Accurately record incoming cash as it applies to member receivables on a daily basis by reviewing bank transactions for over 50 accounts
- Provide support and clarity to the accounting team for month end tasks as they relate to member receivables
- Reconcile cash balances between bank accounts and billing platform on a weekly basis
- Provide AR and billing related support for Special Projects team in a manor that adheres to their timeline
- Review monthly invoices to ensure clarity and accuracy prior to posting on member billing portal
- Compile detailed statement of accounts including invoice breakdowns, payment allocation, credit balances and refunds for members upon request
- Support location managers with any AR or billing related inquiries and assist with executing transactions within Salesforce
- Experience in AP/AR/billing
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
- Experience with accounting systems and AR software (Netsuite, Salesforce or comparable platforms) required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with detail and accuracy in a fast-paced and demanding environment
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- Industrious CEO Sees Company as Less Risky Than WeWork
- Industrious' Jamie Hodari on the Return to Work
- Coworking Spaces Prepare To Welcome People Back, Expect the Industry To Grow Industrious is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Industrious believes that diversity is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity of our people. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Health care, including vision and dental
Paid parental leave
Generous vacation time
Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
Your goals are our goals
Learning and development is our priority. Whether you’re advancing in your career or looking to learn a new skill, we support your professional growth.
Learning & development grant
At Industrious, we’re highly collaborative and respect everyone’s point of view. We show up for our team members both in and out of the office because we value the whole person.
What we do together matters
We’re a fast-paced company where your work will have an immediate impact. Innovation and ideation are encouraged no matter your role or functional area.
Smart casual dress code
Industrious at a glance
Industrious focuses on Internet, Communities, Hospitality, Collaboration, and Interior Design. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, New York, and Austin. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Industrious has raised $99M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2017.
You can view their website at https://www.industriousoffice.com/