Music marketplace that connects talent with opportunities
Head of Design$70k – $140k • 0.1% – 1.0%
In the past five years indify has built the premiere A&R discovery tool for major labels and has predicted the rise of successful artists like Khalid, Post Malone, Billie Eilish, among many others (https://app.indify.io/hof). Given this vantage point, our team has come to learn that behind artist success are three crucial factors; capital, team, and education.
Today, our team is focused on democratizing opportunity for artists by building a marketplace to help connect promising musicians with trustworthy early-stage funding partners. By aggregating the best early-stage funding partners on our platform, indify is supporting the exploding 99% of music on their journeys to build sustainable careers by helping them facilitate important, milestone partnerships (https://indify.io/).
indify uses its unique value to onboard the top emerging artists and helpful early-stage music funding partners to the platform. By using the indify platform, these artists and partners can discover, connect, and transact with each other using flexible, fair, and trusted contracts for the first time ever in music.
indify is looking to add a full-time product designer to the team to own and lead the design of the indify product and brand.
The role will include:
- Drive all aspects of product design including user research, interaction design (ux), visual design (ui), usability testing and more
- Work with product and engineering leads to propose, test and deploy features that meet user needs and are aligned with business strategy
- Synthesize user research and feedback to develop actionable insights that can be used to improve user experience
- Collaborate with product, engineering, business and executive teams to continuously refine and improve product vision
- Maintain consistent brand touch points from our logo to our signup page to our social media graphics
- Help us foster a culture of design oriented thinking - we want everyone to value the role design plays in developing products users love
The ideal experience of a candidate includes:
- 2+ years experience in UI, UX or Product Design
- Experience working with product and engineering teams
- Experience with documentation & process for pushing product in technical environments
- Ability to work with a low-ego, highly collaborative, cross-functional team
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Passionate about the product design community - we want someone that lives to make easy to use, intuitive and beautiful interfaces and designs