Freeing our valued customers and attorney partners from their past constraints
US-Licensed Corporate Lawyer | Remote | Part-Time$50k – $130k
Interested in becoming a lawyer on our platform? We encourage you to read through the below information defining our model, the qualifications we look for in new lawyer partners, and what you can expect in our recruiting process. We look forward to hearing from you!
InCloudCounsel is a legal technology company that helps some of the world’s best corporate lawyers achieve the freedom to practice law without the traditional geographic or time constraints of a large law firm. We offer a flexible, yet consistent part-time work arrangement that allows lawyers to pursue their other passions in life, whether they’re launching a business or solo practice, traveling the world, or starting a family.
InCloudCounsel lawyers utilize our cloud-based platform, which provides the ability to work remotely and practice law for top-tier companies across Asset Management, Investment Banking, Real Estate, and other industries. Lawyers working with InCloudCounsel are backed by a full-time team of experienced account managers (who are also former Big Law lawyers) and software engineers dedicated to making the experience as efficient and rewarding as possible. We also take care of most administrative needs, such as billing and document management, allowing lawyers to stay focused on practicing law.
InCloudCounsel Lawyers Qualifications:
- Transactional background with an AmLaw50 law firm
- Experience working with Asset Management, Investment Banking, or Real Estate clientele
- Technologically savvy, experience with Google enterprise a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to client service
- Interest in leveraging technology to build efficiencies
- Licensed and in good standing with your state Bar
- Maintains active professional indemnity insurance cover
- First Round Phone Screen
- Second Round Phone Interview
- Reference Checks
- Onboarding and User Setup
- Client Engagement
InCloudCounsel at a glance
InCloudCounsel focuses on Information Technology, Cloud Computing, Analytics, Virtual Workforces, and Software. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, New York, Seattle, and London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.incloudcounsel.com/