Enhancing patient outcomes with better diagnosis and disease stratification
Backend Engineer$80k – $150k • 0.0% – 1.0%
- Build and expand infrastructure and pipelines for production-grade pre-processing of medical data for AI/ML models.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of software architecture.
- Develop and release associated validation tests (unit, integration, and regression tests) of backend software and required open source libraries for infrastructure.
- Participate in completion of verification and validation documentation meeting FDA Quality Management System (QMS) standards.
- Participate in efforts towards meeting cybersecurity requirements as per federal and international regulations.
- Work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced learning environment with a small, collaborative team.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Desire to advance the medical field with Machine Learning.
- Production-grade experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Python.
- Experience with software testing approaches (unit, integration, and regression tests) and associated documentation.
- 1-2 years of work experience in FDA-regulated medical software development (eg. EHRs, PACS, etc.) and experience or knowledge about ISO 13485 and IEC 62304.
- Experience in software quality assurance.
- Experience developing DICOM, HL7, and/or other medical data pipelines.
- MS in Computer Science or related technical field.
imvaria is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. imvaria does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. imvaria strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.