Enhancing patient outcomes with better diagnosis and disease stratification
Senior Machine Learning Engineer$120k – $190k • 0.1% – 1.0%
- Build/experiment with AI/ML models for medical data.
- Develop, in conjunction with software engineering, medical-grade machine learning and pipeline infrastructure for clinical deployment.
- Assist with meeting quality management system (QMS) and cybersecurity requirements as per federal and international regulations.
- Work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced learning environment.
- Mentor junior machine learning engineers.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Extensive experience with at least one machine learning framework
- 5+ years of work experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- Desire to advance the medical field with Machine Learning.
- Prior modeling experience with medical data.
- Prior modeling experience in computer vision.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Python, Java.
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field.
- Interest in publishing research results.
imvaria is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. imvaria does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. imvaria strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.