Building the future of multiplayer
Senior Pre-Sales Engineer, Defence
Improbable Defence, building on the backbone of SpatialOS, has combined world class scientific modelling, market leading AI, mission specific user interfaces and a uniquely flexible and secure deployment model to create a powerful simulation platform tailored to the needs of the war fighter.
Our mission? To enable the most realistic and effective military simulations ever experienced, making defence users more effective on operations and decreasing the cost of military preparedness.
Is not only the development of an overall demonstration and customer briefing framework, but also the analysis of customer requirements and product vision. We expect that, as we scale, you will scale with the business to take on more responsibility and grow your remit.
Areas for Impact
- You will own the demonstration capability for the customer team and maintain a suite of material from our product to support business development activity
- You will become an expert in Improbable’s technology offering, learning how to troubleshoot, debug, design and architect systems built with SpatialOS and associated technologies.
- You will be the bridge of between Improbable’s technology and our customers’ needs
- You will assist in the development of technical narratives, refining specific value propositions and documents.
- You understand the functionality, architecture, business drivers, and technologies behind the products and systems you promote
- You will use your experience to support the writing of proposals for primarily government opportunities
- You will support the wider US and UK business development teams
We'd love to hear from you if you identify with any of the following:
- Proven track record customer/sales engineering, preferred experience in the Defence industry but not required
- Experience developing software in a professional environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with an ability to adapt to different levels of technical understanding
- Passionate about teaching and sharing knowledge
- Empathetic and patient
While we think the above experience could be important, we’re keen to hear from people that believe they have valuable experience to bring to the role. If you identify with the team and mission, but not all of our requirements, then please still apply!!
Improbable at a glance
Improbable focuses on Information Technology, Video Games, Defense, Software, and Gamification. Their company has offices in Seattle, Washington DC, London, and Edmonton. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Improbable has raised $520M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2018.