Building the future of multiplayer
手游测试工程师 Lead QA Engineer (Mobile Game)
At Improbable, we’re bringing together technology and games to create new opportunities and experiences. In order to achieve this, we need unique perspectives from diverse people, empowered to revolutionise how online games are made, delivered and paid for.
We believe one of the biggest, most impactful changes to the way we live our lives is going to come from the medium of games. Realising new communities, societies and vocations through virtual worlds is what drives our people and gives them purpose.
Improbable的英国工作室最初在该公司伦敦总部成立，但很快扩展到剑桥和现在的中国（上海）。我们在加拿大和美国有两个姐妹工作室，与我们一起解决问题和分享解决方案。这个工作室是由AAA工作室（Epic, Infinity Ward, Guerrilla, DICE, Rockstar, EA...）的资深员工创建的。我们已经从这些优秀的开发人员那里汲取了最佳实践，并致力于按照实践来开发产品，以便为实时服务游戏维护一个可持续的工作环境。我们正致力于开发多人在线动作游戏，利用SpatialOS的强大功能，与更多人一起享受游戏，创造出比以前更有趣的游戏体验。
About our team
Improbable's UK Studio initially started within the company's London Headquarters but quickly broadened to locations in Cambridge and now China (Shanghai). We have 2 sister studios in Canada and the USA which work together with us to solve problems and share solutions.The studio was started by and based upon veteran staff from AAA studios (Epic, Infinity Ward, Guerrilla, DICE, Rockstar, EA...). We've gathered best practices from these great developers and are committing to enforcing them in order to maintain a sustainable work environment for live service games.We are focusing on building online action games, using the power of SpatialOS to create more interesting gameplay with more people playing together than previously possible.
About our project
The project is an action game with an exciting, inspiring modern-day setting. In this project's "Multiplayer Mission Impossible" world, you can play a variety of different roles with unique skill sets. Build your team and your agency as you participate in multiplayer action, unique espionage social gameplay, and a deep progression metagame.
岗位任务 Your Mission
- 作为英礡开发团队的QA 工程师，你将负责完成我司游戏的测试工作，包括设计测试内容、开发测试工具、编写和执行测试用例等。
- Your mission is to define the quality processes, tools, technology, establish baselines, and guide the team in raising the quality bar to ensure a best-in-class game product.
- We believe in having measurable deterministic quality markers.
- Our products have demanding users who expect the best experience in a variety of mobile networking conditions across a variety of devices and mobile operating systems.
- As a QA Engineer at Improbable, you’ll be responsible for designing, building and deploying the tools to assess the quality of our game.
- We’re looking for your guidance on where we need to improve, on what works, and on how we can approach incremental quality advances.
- 与开发团队合作完成Bug 管理，包括识别，记录和跟踪Bugs。
- Review product and technical documents and provide meaningful feedbackDo daily functional tests on the game, record all kinds of bugs and report to our development team.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Work with Development Team to identify, record, and track bugs.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts, integrate new software project into current CI/CD tools.
- At least 3 years of experience in the software industry with a focus in performance testing & functional testing of mobile games.
- Configure and run tests to validate mobile device compatibility/functionality.
- Experience defining performance test strategy in collaboration with business stakeholders.
- 有使用appium, UIAutomator等工具进行自动化测试经验。
- 有CI/CD工具 （Jenkins/BuildKite等）集成经验。
- Test Automation with appium, UIAutomator and etc.
- Experience with build CI/CD tools such as Jenkins/BuildKite.
- Experience testing of adverse network conditions.
- Experience with writing code to do some repeatable test job.
The best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that’s why our teams at Improbable are made up of an incredible range of talented people. Improbable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Improbable at a glance
Improbable focuses on Information Technology, Video Games, Defense, Software, and Gamification. Their company has offices in Seattle, Washington DC, London, and Edmonton. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Improbable has raised $520M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2018.