Impira offers an Artificial Intelligence (AI) platform that manages all of your unstructured data
Senior Software Engineer, Frontend$120k – $200k • 0.02% – 0.2%
**Impira is now open to full-time remote employees based in North America*
At Impira, we believe that technology can make the messy, monotonous, and complex melt away, creating space for meaningful work. And that’s our mission: to make work meaningful.
Our culture emphasizes transparency, empathy, accountability, curiosity, and continuous improvement. We believe that people do their best work with autonomy, trust, and support from their colleagues, and we encourage collaboration across and within departments and geographies. Our leaders empower their teams by providing transparent context, rolling up their sleeves, and coaching for long-term success.
As a Frontend Software Engineer at Impira, you will help to build new customer experiences around the search, exploration, and analysis of image, video, and unstructured data. This involves working on novel search interfaces which make powerful capabilities discoverable, as well as building intuitive experiences for interacting with machine learning predictions in facial recognition and text extraction.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities ****
- Building a modular, maintainable frontend platform by contributing to our growing UI component library
- Upholding a high standard of code quality through code reviews, unit testing, and continuous refactoring
- Working closely with customers, design, and product management to develop novel interfaces for processing, analysis, and visualization of image and video data
- Driving frontend architecture and development decisions, initially as an individual contributor, but with opportunities for mentorship and management as the team scales
- Developing a culture around user-centric product engineering
What we’re looking for
- Familiarity with webpack and/or Typescript is a plus
- Desire to be part of the product/market fit stage of a company, with an appreciation for a hypothesis-driven culture
- Curiosity for computer vision, AI, and data processing
- Attention to detail and care for providing the highest quality of user experience
- Bachelor's/Master’s/Graduate degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
Impira is headquartered in San Francisco and has raised Series B funding from top institutional investors and industry leaders. Our investors and advisors are hands-on and work closely with us to achieve our growth ambitions.
To all recruitment agencies: Impira does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Impira employees. Impira is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
Including vision and dental.
With 401k programs
Company stock grants
For every employee.
Free lunch and dinner
With lots of snacks!
With $600 per year.
To unplug and recharge.