Immuta gives you granular, dynamic control of who accesses your data and why
Product Marketing Manager, Financial Services
Immuta was founded in 2015 based on a specific mission to build a platform that accelerates self-service access and control of sensitive data. Immuta’s award-winning automated data governance software platform creates trust across security, legal, compliance, and business teams so they can work together to ensure timely access to critical business data with minimal risks. Our automated, scalable, no code approach makes it easy for users to access the data they need, when they need it, while protecting sensitive data and ensuring their customers’ privacy.
Our Mission is clear. Enable the legal and ethical use of data. How we approach this mission is also clear!
We are mission focused. Born out of a government mission, we understand why data is about more than just analytics - it also represents our values. Our mission is to enable the legal and ethical use of data, ensuring that data is accessible to only those who need it, for the right reasons, and in the proper form.We are humble intellects. We are experts in privacy, ethics, law, and engineering. But true expertise requires constant change - to always learn and to always adapt. And that means we excel as students and as teachers. We have something to learn from everyone, at any time, in any place. We are independent achievers. We don’t need guidance to get things done, yet we know when to ask for help. We accomplish our mission while upholding our values, whatever it takes.We are helpful and caring. For us, life is about the values we uphold, not the credit we receive or the attention we garner. We operate with respect and consideration of our peers, acting with empathy, honesty, transparency, and integrity.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to focus on industry specific market segments within financial services such as banking, insurance, fintech, insurtech and others. Your mission is to work with our amazing talent to ensure that every data platform team managing sensitive data clearly understands what problems we solve from the lens of each target segment and how Immuta makes their lives great.
- Deliver industry specific narratives and content to help customers and prospects experience Immuta’s unique value propositions with leading cloud data platforms.
- Work closely with the general manager and sales leaders in financial services to develop and iterate on content for effective presentations, objection handling, customer intelligence and sales tools. Work closely with key partners to support joint GTM strategies that are industry segment specific.
- Create and refine industry segment specific messaging frameworks to drive content creation across all funnel stages.
- Conduct primary and secondary research to see the world through the eyes of data architects and engineers for different segments.
- Support product team with market analysis, such as sizing and segmentation by industry segment.
- Evangelize Immuta and our offerings to prospective customers through webinars, events, as well as through website and in-product engagement.
- You have 3 - 6 years of experience in product marketing, product management or business consulting with experience in 1 or more verticals across Financial Services, Healthcare, Public Sector, Fintech, Digital Health, etc.
- Experience positioning technical products to both technical and business buyers.
- Experience in data engineering, data analytics or technical pre-sales.
- Ability to extract product insights from product analytics, web listening tools, google analytics and other SEO/SEM tools.
- Being comfortable in a fast moving environment.
- Being a geek, albeit a persuasive one.
- You are flexible and have a roll-up-your-sleeves, “get stuff done” attitude. You are a selfless team player who brings positivity and passion to your work every single day.
- You uphold Immuta’s values: mission focused, humble intellect, independent achiever, helpful and caring.
Immuta at a glance
Immuta focuses on Enterprise Software, Analytics, Security, Machine Learning, and Big Data. Their company has offices in Boston, Columbus, and College Park. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Immuta has raised $36.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2018.