Every thing works better together.
Senior Fullstack Engineer (Frontend)
As a Fullstack Frontend Engineer at IFTTT, you'll be responsible for developing and improving our web application while proactively identifying opportunities for increased usability, maintainability, and performance. Not just limited to the frontend you are open to going one step beyond, sometimes jumping into codebases that are unfamiliar to you and contributing to our Rails stack. You love shipping early and often to millions of users, but you also care deeply about the quality of your code. You’re obsessed with the user experience and getting all the details just right. You are an active and vocal participant in the product development process who understands that truly great products are easy to use, fast, reliable and secure.
Work with a team of extremely talented engineers who take pride in their craft. Create an exciting new generation of IFTTT user and developer experiences. Help build a truly connected internet where everything can work together.
What will you do:
- Identify and encourage frontend engineering best practices
- Partner with Product Management and Design to develop exciting new IFTTT web experiences for millions of users and thousands of developers
- Define and own new features from prototype to delivery for our platform and end user web services
- Partner with mobile, product and design teams to craft beautiful, responsive user interfaces
Key qualifications are we looking for:
- Full-stack capability, with an emphasis on front-end development
- Strong product sensePositive and candid communicator
Benefits & Perks:
- Fast-paced and collaborative environment where you will regularly engage with our senior leadership
- Competitive compensation
- Health (medical, dental & vision), Transit, Flex Spending & 401(k) benefits
- Meaningful Equity
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual Always Learning Allowance
- Catered lunch 2 days a week
- Snacks and Bevs
- Dog-friendly office