Run a factory from your phone
Frontend Developer₹6L – ₹10L • No equity
IDFlo is looking to solve the challenges faced by the garment industry by designing products that help save time & money in manufacturing and supply chain logistics.
At IDFlo, we are looking to compress the talent stack. What this means, is that we want to hire generalists who can work across different areas of the tech stack. You might be hired for a specific role but you will always have the freedom to dabble in different areas if you're interested.
What You Will Be Doing:
Your primary goal will be designing a universal dashboard that can help the company function better. The different steps involved in this are as follows:
- Talking to end users and understanding their current process flow
- Coming up with a UI/UX solution that makes this process simpler and more intuitive
- Creating basic mock ups and wireframes using Figma
- Implementing your design using React and its ecosystem
- Getting feedback throughout the product development lifecycle on the viability of the application
- Communicating your proposed solution to the relevant people
- Writing technical documentation around the proposed solutions
What You Will Need:
If you are reading this description, please include the phrase "The secret word is bananas" in your note when applying for the job
- A strong sense of verbal and written communication. This is absolutely key and is far more important than the ability to write code.
- A decent sense of design and the ability to quickly prototype or wireframe your design ideas
- An ability to communicate with people whose understanding of technology is far below your own
- A desire to learn how software impacts people beyond just code
IDFlo at a glance
IDFlo focuses on Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, and Logistics. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.indian-designs.com/