Search B2B technology partners
Opening for Test Lead₹5L – ₹7L
You will be one of the key resource who will be always watchful to iron out any bugs in the product, and improve the quality of the finished product. You play a significant role in development of new software and systems. Thus having the right candidate as a Test Lead is vital to the success of the product.
• Candidates should be able to create test plans, test cases, and test plans from scratch
• Responsible for development of a sustainable and maintainable automation framework using BDD and Selenium.
• Development and implementation of a test automation strategy to meet the aggressive goals for automation efficiencies
• Assist in Planning, organizing, monitoring, and oversight of all phases of test automation
• The lead will act as a technology expert and educate the test automation analysts across the enterprise on the guiding principles, architecture, standards and best practices.
• Responsible for providing key metrics and status updates to the test lead throughout the project
• Work closely with other project groups to increase the quality of software delivered
• Highlight requirement and design gaps as early in life cycle as possible
• Engage with application development team in defect resolution
• Provide training to project core team members covering automation activities as needed
• Facilitate test automation meetings, escalating issues/concerns to the project management team, test lead or project manager as needed
• Implementation of core test Automation strategy and framework.
- Should have 3-8+ years of testing experience.
- Familiarity with regression, load, unit, and system testing
- Test Automation experience with JAVA and Selenium
- Must be able to lead a team of automation engineers
- Experience developing automation frameworks using BDD / Cucumber and Selenium.
- Experience working in AGILE.
- Experience with web and API Testing.
- Experience with conversion tools like Git or SVN
- Strong familiarity with SOAP and REST
- Good interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication and basic project management skills
Emerging Technologies | Bengaluru, India
Ideapoke is a global, fast growing start-up with offices in Bengaluru, Bay Area, Tokyo and Shanghai. Our software, search and insights power the innovation agenda of the largest Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies worldwide.
Our growth is powered by our people and their unwavering commitment to the company-wide vision, strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial do-it-all spirit. We push the boundaries and break existing thought processes with the strong belief that innovation amplifies success in every piece of work we do and by extension, amplifying the success of our clients.