The Leading Enterprise Contract Management Platform in the Cloud
Senior Software Engineer - Platform Engineering (Salesforce)
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
- Experience working with Salesforce CPQ on products, pricing and integrating it to external SaaS applications
- Play well with others as a critical team player in a small engineering team with a well-described product backlog and be comfortable with various SDLC methodologies and practices
- Own technology value beyond just developing by providing sound consultation and feedback to stakeholders and team members
- Learn and understand the end-to-end business processes to ensure delivered solutions solve root cause and meet customer requirements
- Plan, design, develop, and document (within a specified deadline) new feature functionality for our software applications per internal specifications
- Experience with web services development and use
- Experience creating and managing visual workflows/lightning flows
Skills and Qualifications :
- Strong experience (preferably 5+ years) with all aspects of Salesforce including Apex class, writing code coverage and Visualforce development, design, configuration, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com solutions.
- Architecting, developing, and implementing Salesforce solutions on force.com platform
- Creating and managing custom objects, field, formulas fields, reports and dashboards
- Developing connections/integrations with other systems using iframe, SF lightning web components and lightning components.
Icertis at a glance
Icertis focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Information Technology, CRM, and Software. Their company has offices in Washington DC, San Jose, Frankfurt, Bellevue, and Pune. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Icertis has raised $211M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.