The Leading Enterprise Contract Management Platform in the Cloud
Lead Software Engineer - Platform Engineering
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
- A great communicator of ideas & solutions and a lateral thinker when faced with complex performance or production issues.
- Hands-on with Microsoft Azure and understand the nuances of Azure apps.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience: 8+ years
- Understand complex business problems and implement product features that are secure, scalable, robust and easy to implement and maintain.
- Take full ownership of product features to implement, provide bug fixes and write tests and tooling for those features to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
- Take pride of ownership in features that are used by users of Top 100 Global enterprises.
Icertis at a glance
Icertis focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Information Technology, CRM, and Software. Their company has offices in Washington DC, San Jose, Frankfurt, Bellevue, and Pune. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Icertis has raised $211M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.