Data Scientist₹15L – ₹22,000 • 0.1% – 0.5%
The product makes use of machine learning and natural language processing to make standardized databases. You will be responsible to develop prototypes to production level codes in Python, as well as define a procedure for future training/developments. The problems focus on predictive modeling for outlier identification, profiling, statistical quality control rules etc. The datasets you will handle are from the medical lexicon and financial transactions. The product being first-time-in-market, you will get ample opportunities to interact and get feedback from Senior executives from client organizations.
- Bachelor's/Master’s/ Ph.D. degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years of hands-on AI or ML system development experience on real-world industry problems, with a fundamental understanding of Data Science theory and concepts
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create an industry-changing product from scratch without any technology constraints
- Design, develop and implement advanced data-driven approaches including NLP, machine learning algorithms, text mining, etc.
- Design, develop and implement R&D and pre-product prototype solutions
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience in neural networks, regression, classification, and clustering
- Experience of handling various data types and structures: structured and unstructured data, validating and cleaning data, and measuring evaluation
- Proficiency in programming languages like Python/C/C++/Java
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Pandas, Jupyter, Spark etc. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Experience with relational databases and proficiency in using query languages such as SQL.
- Good to have experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Elasticsearch, etc
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Data-oriented personality
- Great communication skills
Meet your team
i3Systems at a glance
i3Systems focuses on Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Insurance, and Healthcare Services. Their company has offices in Mumbai. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, i3Systems has raised $3M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.