Hospitality platform tackling the $100B event staffing industry
Start-up Seeks Operations Associate (Part-time/Full-time)$35k – $40k
Hyre is an online hospitality platform that connects event organizers (such as hotels and venues) with event staff (such as wait and bar staff). We are working to revolutionize the fragmented $80B+ event staffing industry.
We are an ambitious early-stage startup, looking for a motivated Operations Associate in our office at the heart of downtown Toronto. Join us to work with our small talented team and help us expand to new markets. We offer an intimate environment for our additional team member, to learn and get a close look at the way startups work, especially on the operational side.
The candidate will be part of our staff on-boarding and staffing team which focuses on ensuring staffs' satisfaction throughout their life cycle on our platform. Some of the main responsibilities may include:
Staff sourcing, on-boarding and vetting, staff customer service (chat/email/phone), and assistance with event staffing.
Candidate should possess the following:
• Outstanding personality and positive attitude.
• High EQ.
• High attention to detail.
• Great at multitasking and managing multiple tasks at once in a fast-paced environment.
• Comfortable making phone calls and speaking to staff about positive and negative issues.
• Strong affinity for customer-service.
• Pragmatic thinking, on the spot decision-making skills, continuous learning, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Taking full responsibility for her/his tasks.
• Being a team player with excellent communication skills.