AI-powered Autonomous Analytics Platform™ for Consumer Commerce
Data Scientist₹10L – ₹30L
hX is looking for Data Scientists to work on our core platform to help shape the future of what we build at Hypersonix. You will enjoy working with rich customer data sets, cutting edge technology, and the ability to see your insights turned into real features on a regular basis.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Analyze customer’s raw data and identify metrics and dimensions
• Design, code and maintain parts of the product and drive customer adoption
• Statistical and machine learning model development, validation, and implementation
• Working both independently and with team members to develop, refine, implement, and scale data management and analytics procedures and systems
• Perform extensive EDA (Exploratory Data Analysis) with proficiency in data visualization and analysis
• Familiarity with deep learning algorithms and libraries (e.g., Tensorflow, Pytorch)
• Identify and tests hypotheses, ensuring statistical significance, and build predictive models and data visualization to support business & product requirements
• Utilizing artificial intelligence and machine learning concepts to solve challenging business problems
• Experienced in using multiple data science methodologies to solve complex business problems.
• Experienced in handling large data sets using SQL and databases in a business environment.
• Highly skilled in SQL and database concepts
• Significant programming experience with Python, Java
• Experience in one of the ML libraries like Scikit Learn/Pandas/Tensor flow
• Experience implementing machine learning algorithms such as support vector machines, decision trees, logistic regression, clustering, neural networks, graphical models etc.
• Working knowledge of statistical concepts
• Data savvy who loves to understand large data trends and obsessed with finding data patterns
• Desire to learn about, explore, and invent new tools for solving real-world problems using data
• Familiarity with deep learning algorithms and libraries (e.g., Tensorflow)
Hypersonix at a glance
Hypersonix focuses on Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Sales Automation, Predictive Analytics, and Marketing Automation. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Hypersonix has raised $15.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.