The Automation Company
Customer Success Manager$110k – $140k • 0.04% – 0.1%
Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top public companies and government organizations around the world to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x.
Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than 150 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
The Customer Success team at Hyperscience acts as the customer’s trusted advisor and advocate, building and growing an ongoing healthy relationship with each customer. Team members are responsible for preserving our current business, opening doors for additional opportunities, and growing our customers into life-long Hyperscience advocates. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will connect with their assigned Hyperscience customers immediately post-sales, work closely with the Implementation Managers, and own the ongoing customer relationships post-implementation. Once the customer has gone live, the CSM will help existing customers roll out new use cases with support as needed from an Implementation Manager for the more complex projects. Successful CSMs will be excited by the challenges of learning a highly technical product, owning high-touch, high-impact relationships with executive stakeholders at global enterprises and government agencies, and driving real improvement in customer operations through our software.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Director of Customer Success.
- Build deep, long-lasting relationships with our customers at multiple organizational levels, including executives
- Consult regularly with customers to fully understand their needs and actively solve their pain points
- Act as the liaison between customers and Hyperscience to prioritize issues, elicit feedback, and present customers with new opportunities
- Monitor customer health to stay ahead of customer challenges and continually drive product adoption
- Actively manage and prioritize multiple customers with competing needs and varying processes
- Execute customer-facing training sessions and webinars
- Work closely with customers to build and execute effective project plans for new use cases; monitor project timelines and ensure milestones are met
- Collaborate with customers to help them understand and prepare resources necessary to implement Hyperscience updates and releases
- Become a product expert by engaging with the product, investigating technical concepts, and actively seeking deeper product understanding
- Work closely with the Product team to advocate for new feature requests and ensure customer feedback is incorporated into product roadmap planning
- Collaborate with the Account Management team to track and execute contract renewals and actively pursue upsell and expansion opportunities
- 3+ years experience in account management, customer success, project management or consultancy
- High emotional intelligence, including curiosity, empathy, self-awareness, and integrity
- Self-starter able to take on tasks with minimal oversight and guidance
- Love of learning and an aptitude for absorbing and synthesizing technically complex information
- Proven ability to work with top executives on critical (and expensive) issues
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated project management skills with experience leading projects with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to interact with enterprise customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Available to travel to on-site customer meetings periodically - we expect CSMs will travel 10-20% of the work days each month. Hyperscience works with both US and international customers
- Experience with Customer Success platforms, such as Gainsight, is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Paid gym membership
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6 month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Top notch healthcare for you and your family
A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
6 months paid parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner’s unpaid leave)
Flexible work hours and reasonable work from home policy
30 days of paid leave annually
Gym membership, weekly yoga classes, and healthy snacks to keep you fueled!
Elder care reimbursement
Elder care reimbursement, up to a maximum of $72,000 per year, and Wellthy@Work caregiving concierge services
Hyperscience at a glance
Hyperscience focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Machine Learning, Data Center Automation, and Big Data. Their company has offices in New York City, New York, London, and Sofia. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Hyperscience has raised $188M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2020.