AI for office work
Product Manager$125k – $175k • 0.1% – 0.2%
Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top public companies and government organizations around the world to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x.
Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than 140 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
As we continue to build machine learning for office work, we're looking to grow our Product Management team to face new challenges in the space. You will be working directly with our world-class machine learning engineers in NYC and Sofia, to improve and build upon our products. While we're currently working on data extraction, our ambitions and goals are much larger and the Applications team will play a key role in achieving the next wave of success for HyperScience. We see this role growing as we introduce new products and functionality to the market over time.
- 4+ years product management experience at a tech company.
- Experience delivering product with local and remote engineering teams.
- Understanding of UI/UX design concepts and principles.
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements from a number of sources and build a compelling product vision.
- Deep understanding of and empathy for users.
- Natural leadership skills and ability to work with all teams in the company and external partners.
- Organizational and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with machine learning methods and technologies.
- Experience in enterprise software development.
Benefits & Perks
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Paid gym membership
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6 month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Top notch healthcare for you and your family
A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
6 months paid parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner’s unpaid leave)
Flexible work hours and reasonable work from home policy
30 days of paid leave annually
Gym membership: sign up to the gym nearby or take our subsidy for other sport options
HyperScience at a glance
HyperScience focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Machine Learning, Data Center Automation, and Big Data. Their company has offices in New York City, New York, London, and Sofia. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, HyperScience has raised $48M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2019.