Global Fintech Enablement Platform
Technical Product Manager - Credit & Lending$80k – $130k • 0.01% – 0.1%
We are a fast growing company in the B2B fintech API space. We are seeking a Credit/Lending focused Technical Product Manager for our platform - a set of APIs, integration middleware, and no-code components that help developers build credit, lending, and other data centric components.
The prototypical candidate will be someone who has been a Co-Founder/Technical or Product Lead of a Credit or Lending related fintech company. Other relevant experience may include a product role at a Lending or Credit middleware company with deep credit expertise. We are very developer focused, with one of the largest and most robust developer centers in all of fintech. In addition to building our own products, you will help our developer customers successfuly build on our platform.
• Own the credit/lending vertical on Hydrogen from product ideation to ongoing maintenance, including mapping out integrations with third-party data sources and credit/lending APIs
• Manage scrum teams and product development for our credit data model, business logic, UI (no-code and web components) and integrations
• Become a product expert on the Hydrogen platform
• Speak with current and prospective clients about their product needs
• Interface with external vendors and internal partnership and technical teams
• Perform competitive analysis on fintech applications
• Research third-party APIs across credit cards, short-term loans, long-term loans, buy now pay later, SMB loans
• Write product requirements for new features
• Write technical solution guides and documentation for data products
• B.S. or M.S. in Economics, Business, CS, Engineering or equivalent experience.
• Very strong background in credit (consumer and B2B) and loans (consumer and B2B, in the US and globally)
• 5+ years experience in a product focused role at a fintech company
• Ability to perform product functions such as requirements gathering, product research, wireframes, competitive analysis, user research
• Ability to work with business analysts, scrum leaders, engineers, data scientists, and the Head of Product to build products
• Experience with Atlassian suite of products, such as JIRA
Please send your resume with a short note explaining "What credit or lending startup (not Hydrogen) has the most potential to transform the world and why?" Bonus points if you can link to a credit/lending product you have built, or an integration you have done.
Meet your team
Fully paid benefits
Everyone has equity!
Work remotely or from the nyc hq
Education and training stipends
Off-sites and retreats
Hydrogen at a glance
Hydrogen focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Payments, Developer APIs, and Banking. Their company has offices in New York City, Miami, and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.