Global Fintech Enablement Platform
Technical Product Manager - Data & Analytics$90k – $130k • 0.01% – 0.1%
We are a fast growing company in the B2B fintech API space. We are seeking a Data focused Technical Product Manager for our platform - a set of APIs, integration middleware, and no-code components that help developers build data rich applications.
The prototypical candidate will be someone who has been a Co-Founder of a Data related fintech company, or worked in a senior data and analytics role at a scaleup. We are very developer focused, with one of the largest and most robust developer centers in all of fintech. In addition to building our own products, you will help our developer customers successfuly build on our platform.
• Own the data product on Hydrogen (launching soon) from product ideation to ongoing maintenance. The data product will interact with all other data and verticals on the platform.
- Data Warehouse
- ETLs and Data Pipelines
- Data Analytics
- Business Intelligence
- Data Integrations
- Data Enrichment
• Manage scrum teams and product development for our data model, business logic, UI (no-code and web components) and integrations
• Become a product expert on the Hydrogen platform
• Speak with current and prospective clients about their product needs
• Interface with external vendors and internal partnership and technical teams
• Oversee the buildout of a new data and analytics product suite
• Write product requirements for new features
• Write technical solution guides and documentation for data products
• B.S. or M.S. in Economics, CS, Engineering or equivalent experience.
• Very strong background in data and analytics
• 5+ years experience in a product focused role at a fintech company
• Ability to perform product functions such as requirements gathering, product research, wireframes, competitive analysis, user research
• Ability to work with business analysts, scrum leaders, engineers, data scientists, and the Head of Product to build products
• Experience with Atlassian suite of products, such as JIRA
Please send your resume with a short note explaining "What data startup (not Hydrogen) has the most potential to transform the world and why?" Bonus points if you link to a data product you have built.
Meet your team
Fully paid benefits
Everyone has equity!
Work remotely or from the nyc hq
Education and training stipends
Off-sites and retreats
Hydrogen at a glance
Hydrogen focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Payments, Developer APIs, and Banking. Their company has offices in New York City, Miami, and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.