Technical Product Manager - Wealth Management$100k – $130k • 0.01% – 0.1%
We are a fast growing company in the B2B fintech API space. We are seeking a Wealth focused Technical Product Manager for our platform - a set of APIs, integration middleware, and no-code components that help developers build wealth (and related insurance) products.
The prototypical candidate will be someone who has been a Co-Founder/Technical or Product lead of a Wealthtech company that built a product front to back. Deep expertise in brokerage and back office operations will be required for this role. We are very developer focused, with one of the largest and most robust developer centers in all of fintech. In addition to building our own products, you will help our developer customers successfuly build on our platform.
• Own the wealth vertical on Hydrogen from product ideation to ongoing maintenance
- Portfolio & Model Management
- Orders & Rebalancing
- Brokerage Integrations: Drivewealth, Apex, Pershing etc. Past experience highly preferred!
- Robo, Brokerage, Advisor white labels and components
• Manage scrum teams and product development for our wealth data model, business logic, UI (no-code and web components) and integrations
• Become a product expert on the Hydrogen platform
• Speak with current and prospective clients about their product needs
• Interface with external vendors and internal biz dev, partnership, and technical teams
• Perform competitive analysis on financial applications
• Research third-party APIs across portfolio management, wealth management, investing, brokerage, RIA, insurtech, annuities, life, P&C
• Write product requirements for new features
• Write technical solution guides and documentation for wealth products
• B.S. or M.S. in Economics, Business, CS, Engineering or equivalent experience.
• Very strong background in wealth management and knowledge of insurance
• 5+ years experience in a product focused role at a wealth tech company
• Ability to perform product functions such as requirements gathering, product research, wireframes, competitive analysis, user research
• Ability to work with business analysts, scrum leaders, engineers, data scientists, and the Head of Product to build products
• Experience with Atlassian suite of products, such as JIRA
Please send your resume with a short note explaining "What wealth management startup (not Hydrogen) has the most potential to transform the world and why?" Bonus points if you can provide a link to a wealth app you have built or an example of a brokerage integration you have done.
Meet your team
Fully paid benefits
Everyone has equity!
Work remotely or from the nyc hq
Education and training stipends
Off-sites and retreats
Hydrogen at a glance
Hydrogen focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Payments, Developer APIs, and Banking. Their company has offices in New York City, Miami, and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.