Global Fintech Enablement Platform
Senior Innovation Engineer$110k – $140k • 0.01% – 0.05%
Seeking a senior level full stack engineer for our platform. You will become an expert in building solutions on top of Hydrogen's APIs and own our new product builds. The ideal candidate will have been a CTO/co-founder of a fintech startup transitioning into a full-time role or a senior engineer in an innovation lab. You will be working on many pieces of our platform across the stack so you must be a hacker extraordinaire.
- architecting and building new products on the Hydrogen platform
- overseeing white label apps and UI component builds
- building APIs for our frontend component configurations
- building prototypes with or for clients
- building end solutions for clients- web or mobile
- building demos for sales
- working with current and prospective clients to understand the platform
- working with the sales team to showcase capabilities for a POC
- 7+ years fullstack development experience
- Strong Java, Python, React.js, React Native, Web Component, Node.js, Express.js, HTML5, CSS3 skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Desire to interact with developers and product managers across the organization
- Previous experience at a fintech startup
For immediate hire in our Flatiron, NYC office. Some travel will be required, including internationally.
*Please do not apply if you are a recent grad of a full stack or JS bootcamp. This job requires SENIOR full stack experience.**
Fully paid benefits
Everyone has equity!
Work remotely or from the nyc hq
Education and training stipends
Off-sites and retreats
Hydrogen at a glance
Hydrogen focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Payments, Developer APIs, and Banking. Their company has offices in New York City, Miami, and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.