Global Fintech Enablement Platform
Technical Product Manager - Banking & Cards$100k – $130k • 0.01% – 0.1%
We are a fast growing company in the B2B fintech API space. We are seeking a Banking focused Technical Product Manager for our platform - a set of APIs, integration middleware, and no-code components that help developers build banking (BaaS) and cards (prepaid debit) related products.
The prototypical candidate will be someone who has been a Co-Founder/Technical or Product Lead of a Banking or Cards related fintech company. Other relevant experience may include a product role at a BaaS middleware with deep banking expertise. We are very developer focused, with one of the largest and most robust developer centers in all of fintech. In addition to building our own products, you will help our developer customers successfuly build on our platform.
• Own the banking vertical on Hydrogen from product ideation to ongoing maintenance
- Baas Integrations: Cross River, Q2, Bancorp, Galilio, Green Dot etc.
- Global Open Banking, PSD2
- Cards Integrations: Marqeta, Stripe etc.
- Banking data model and business logic
- White labels and UI components
• Manage scrum teams and product development for our banking data model, business logic, UI (no-code and web components) and integrations
• Become a product expert on the Hydrogen platform
• Speak with current and prospective clients about their product needs
• Interface with external vendors and internal partnership and technical teams
• Perform competitive analysis on fintech applications
• Research third-party APIs across banking, DeFi, cards, debit, credit, checking, savings
• Write product requirements for new features
• Write technical solution guides and documentation for data products
• B.S. or M.S. in Economics, Business, CS, Engineering or equivalent experience.
• Very strong background in banking (consumer and B2B) and cards (prepaid, debit, credit, in the US and globally)
• 5+ years experience in a product focused role at a fintech company
• Ability to perform product functions such as requirements gathering, product research, wireframes, competitive analysis, user research
• Ability to work with business analysts, scrum leaders, engineers, data scientists, and the Head of Product to build products
• Experience with Atlassian suite of products, such as JIRA
Please send your resume with a short note explaining "What banking or cards startup (not Hydrogen) has the most potential to transform the world and why?" Bonus points if you can link to a banking/cards product you have built, or an integration you have done.
Meet your team
Fully paid benefits
Everyone has equity!
Work remotely or from the nyc hq
Education and training stipends
Off-sites and retreats
Hydrogen at a glance
Hydrogen focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Payments, Developer APIs, and Banking. Their company has offices in New York City, Miami, and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.