Global Fintech Enablement Platform
Internal Counsel - Contracts$100k – $150k • 0.05% – 0.2%
We are looking for an Internal Counsel to help with legal and contract matters for the firm. We are a global technology provider with APIs for fintech. We have a fast growing client base made up of large enterprises and developers around the globe.
This role may include contract negotiations, drafting legal agreements and addendums, reviewing legal documents, liaising with outside counsel, and overseeing contracts for re-seller, vendor, partner, referral, and direct client relationships. Because of the fast paced nature of our industry, you will also be responsible for keeping up to date on all new legal and regulatory developments, such as CCPA and GDPR.
- Law degree
- 2+ years experience in a law firm
- 2+ years experience in a similar role with a technology company
- Strong knowledge of contract and IP law
- Strong oral communication skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in international contract law
- Knowledge of financial services
- Knowledge of APIs and SaaS/PaaS
- Knowledge of blockchain
Meet your team
Fully paid benefits
Everyone has equity!
Work remotely or from the nyc hq
Education and training stipends
Off-sites and retreats
Hydrogen at a glance
Hydrogen focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Payments, Developer APIs, and Banking. Their company has offices in New York City, Miami, and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.