Global Fintech Enablement Platform
Fintech Product Designer$90k – $120k • 0.01% – 0.1%
We are a fast growing company in the fintech infrastructure space that allows developers to build banking, wealth, savings, insurance, and financial wellness applications with ease.
We are looking for a Product Designer (3+years to Lead) to design and manage our growing UI component and white label library.
In this role you will:
- Own the product design process, from competitive research through conceptual design, UX design, and product testing
- Build out our Design System to make our design & engineering organizations more efficient and create a cohesive visual language
- Develop creative concepts that translate into intuitive design solutions
- 3+ years fintech product design experience
- Experienced user and interest in personal finance and banking apps
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storytelling, storyboards, mood boards, prototypes, etc)
- Experience with responsive design and grid based layouts
- Experience of A/B testing and experimentation is a plus
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, Adobe CC suite, and other industry-standard creative tools.
- Bachelor's degree in design or another creative field preferred
- Experience designing applications that are financial in nature, utilize scalable components, and/or data visualization tools
****When applying, please include a list of fintech apps that you use on a daily basis. Please also include a link to your portfolio when you apply for the position!
Meet your team
Fully paid benefits
Everyone has equity!
Work remotely or from the nyc hq
Education and training stipends
Off-sites and retreats
Hydrogen at a glance
Hydrogen focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Payments, Developer APIs, and Banking. Their company has offices in New York City, Miami, and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.