Global Fintech Enablement Platform
Lead Fullstack Engineer$120k – $150k • 0.01% – 0.1%
Seeking a senior level full stack engineer for our platform. You will become an expert in building solutions on top of Hydrogen's APIs and own our UI product engineering. This includes configurable white label web apps, mobile apps, and web components. The ideal candidate will have been a senior frontend or fullstack engineer at a similar fintech startup or agency, that has architected mobile and web applications with millions of end users.
- Lead the engineering of Hydrogen's white label apps and components using the following technologies:
- React Native
- Web Components
- Manage a team of frontend developers
- Ship great code and take responsibility when things break
- 7+ years full-stack development experience at a technology company, with a concentration on frontend
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar field
- Self-starter / self-motivated
- Drive to work on a collaborative team
- Good communication and critical thinking skills
- Experience with server side JS software development
- Authorized to work in the United States
Meet your team
Fully paid benefits
Everyone has equity!
Work remotely or from the nyc hq
Education and training stipends
Off-sites and retreats
Hydrogen at a glance
Hydrogen focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Payments, Developer APIs, and Banking. Their company has offices in New York City, Miami, and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.