Award-winning Lead Gen Marketing Agency
Search Marketing Intern - Winter 2021$0k – $30k • No equity
THIS POSITION IS FOR AN INTERNSHIP
Must be able to work 4 days per week. Minimum 3-month Internship.
Start: December 2020/January 2021
HUNTER (www.gethunter.com), a boutique NYC digital marketing agency, is seeking passionate, hard-working marketing majors. Work hand-in-hand with our founder and true digital marketing pioneer. Partner with our customers and ensure their long-term success. The role will manage a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new opportunities. Must be able to work autonomously.
What does the job require?
Responsibilities include keyword and competitive research, Google Ads management, link building, technical/on-page SEO and potentially some local search too. The Search Manager will liaise with customers and cross-functional internal teams, ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience. Our ideal candidate can identify customer needs and exceed client expectations.
- Setup and manage Google Ads & Google Shopping
- Manage clients SEO (both on-page and off-page)
- Find and utilize tools to be more efficient
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate the progress of monthly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g., monthly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Identify and grow opportunities
- Prior employment or strong internship experience in a similar role required
- Marketing agency or web design/development experience
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- General knowledge of marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with project management software (Monday.com), Google Suite, and Adobe Suite preferred
- BA/BS degree in Business and/or Marketing
- Potentially a contract to hire position.