Personalised dietary supplements delivered to you every month
Senior Product Designer$110k – $135k
As a Senior Product Designer, you will be part of a team of designers and engineers that are passionate about delivering the best product to our users. Our team always welcome innovative ideas and we strive to create a truly inspiring work environment in which will bring made for to the next level.
- Define the vision for our end-to-end user experience, collaborating with our Marketing & Product teams to turn that vision into reality
- Lead design projects through the product development lifecycle, working closely with Product and Tech as we understand problems and iterate through solutions
- Plan and execute user research, deploying all the tools to understand user motivations, habits, and workflows.
- Structure your work into highly engaging and functional sketches, wireframes, user flows, diagrams, user journeys, prototypes, and hi-fidelity designs
- Implementing strong visual design skills to build user interfaces (i.e. typography, colors, grid, layout)
- Designing for multiple platforms (i.e. responsive web, iOS, Android).
- Champion user experience and advocate for design and user research best practice across the organisation, helping to build our design culture and systems
You're a great fit if you:
- Have 5+ years of design experience
- Live and breathe UX; are up-to-date with, and ideally driving forward, best-practices in the industry
- A deep understanding of both qualitative and quantitative user data (i.e. A/B testing, surveys, analytics tools, usability test)
- The ability to remain flexible in an ever-changing, fast-moving, startup environment
- Love tackling ambiguous design problems, combining both intuitive and analytical thinking, and have the grit to get to a desirable and viable solution
- Are a clear thinker and persuasive communicator with an ability to gain support for your ideas and engage with stakeholders across the company to gather feedback
- Have excellent organisational, time, communication, and project management skills
- Tool proficiency: Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Adobe CC, Prototype tools (anything) and any new ones you can wow us with.
- Have Design Sprint or other group brainstorming facilitation expertise (preferred)
- Ideally experienced in developing website and app product for subscription models