Open source crypto trading bots
Technical Support - Mandarin written/spoken 中文$20k – $40k • No equity
Interested in working for a fast-moving, growing, and exciting tech startup from Silicon Valley? Want to learn about high frequency trading, cryptocurrencies, the blockchain?
We are looking for top notch, driven, highly technical people to join our team.
We are looking for a Mandarin speaking customer/technical support person to assist us in answering questions and providing user support for our software.
- Between 20 to 40 hrs week
- Schedule: Asia business hours which may include some hours on weekends
Role & Responsibilities
- Get familiar with the software and the documentation
- Test out and try out software functionality
- Keep up to date on software development and features
- Monitor, track, and respond to users on discord, WeChat, telegram groups
- User support
- Assist in maintaining/updated Mandarin user documentation / translation
Testing & Troubleshooting
- Replicate user issuers
- Setup and monitor your own testing bots, locally and on the cloud
Get experience using the following technologies:
- Cloud servers / linux
- Cryptocurrencies and blockchain
- github / documentation
Exposure to best practice software development practices from Silicon Valley.
- You will need to install Discord and telegram for chatting / support discussions
What we are looking for in candidates:
- Fluent in Mandarin: written and spoken
- Strong communication skills: written and spoken
- Attention to detail, diligence
- Driven, motivated
- Integrity: dependable and reliable
- Technical background with prior tech experience
- Previous experience working for a crypto/blockchain technology company preferred
- Willingness and interest to learn about cryptocurrencies, markets, trading
- Familiarity with using the command line, Docker, and/or willing to learn (step by step instructions are in our documents)
Exceptional performers may be given the opportunity to join our team an a full-time employment basis.
Work schedule flexibility
We hire team members that are highly-motivated and professional; consequently, we trust our team to set their own working hours and have a flexible work schedule.
Training opportunities and professional development
Sharpening the saw. We support and sponsor professional development courses and training for our team members.
International conferences / company meet-ups
As we transition to a remote-first company, we plan on having company meetups/retreats at international industry conferences at least once a year.
Company game nights
Regular game nights, currently being held over zoom/remotely.
Hummingbot at a glance
Hummingbot focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Trading, Cryptocurrency, Blockchains, and Bots. Their company has offices in Mountain View. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Hummingbot has raised $3.45M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018.