Open source crypto trading bots
UI/UX Designer for markets, trading, investments, financial data$50k – $100k • 0.0% – 0.25%
Do you dream of using your awesome design skills to build cutting-edge blockchain-based applications? Then you've come to the right place! We are looking for an UI/UX Designer to take charge of creating slick, seamless UX for our decentralized financial applications.
What you'll be doing:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements like menus, tabs and widgets
- Building page navigation buttons and search fields
- Developing UI mockups and prototypes
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Preparing and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhering to style standards on fonts, colors and images
You're a great fit if you have:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Experience in or knowledge of trading (e.g. stocks, crypto)
- Previous experience working at a crypto exchange or working on any trading/investment/financial platforms, presenting financial data in apps
- Portfolio of design projects
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with team members
- BS in Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science or other relevant fields
Nice to have:
- Experience with or knowledge of blockchain apps/dapps
- Current or previous owner of a CryptoKitty
- Purchased and previously traded crypto
- CSS ninja
Perks at CoinAlpha:
- Become part of an experienced, well-connected team in crypto, blockchain, and machine learning
- Competitive salaries
- Work hard / eat well / have fun culture (board game nights, company outings)
- International travel for conferences, team meet-ups/retreats Work schedule flexibility; unlimited vacation policy
In your cover note/letter, please provide a summary of your experience in trading/financial markets/presenting financial data, if any.
Work schedule flexibility
We hire team members that are highly-motivated and professional; consequently, we trust our team to set their own working hours and have a flexible work schedule.
Training opportunities and professional development
Sharpening the saw. We support and sponsor professional development courses and training for our team members.
International conferences / company meet-ups
As we transition to a remote-first company, we plan on having company meetups/retreats at international industry conferences at least once a year.
Company game nights
Regular game nights, currently being held over zoom/remotely.
Hummingbot at a glance
Hummingbot focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Trading, Cryptocurrency, Blockchains, and Bots. Their company has offices in Mountain View. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Hummingbot has raised $3.45M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018.