Executive Assistant / Operations Manager$40k – $60k • No equity
We are a fast-growing, venture capital-backed Silicon Valley tech startup, looking to expand our global team to keep up with our growing business!
We are looking for a highly-motivated, multi-tasking individual who can wear many hats and thrive in a fast-paced environment; a goal-oriented, top-performing and high caliber person that can take on a wide variety of tasks and work diligently to get them done.
In this role, you will take ownership of and responsibility for several aspects of day-to-day operations of our company that support our management and engineering teams.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on, jane/jack of all trades, easily jumping from operations tasks to human resources tasks, and even getting involved in business development / customer outreach and support.
- Project / task manager: help organize, manage, and follow-up on team member tasks and work loads.
- Executive assistant: help organize management team calendars and arrange meetings. Basically, help us juggle all the balls in the air.
- HR / recruiting: help with job postings, filtering candidates, and keeping track of applicant pipeline.
- Business development assistance: help to follow-up with customers and potential customers.
- Anything that needs to get done on any given day.
You're a great fit if you are:
- A highly intelligent problem-solver that wants to make a significant impact at a fast-growing startup.
- A fast learner who is excited about the potential for crypto/blockchain technology to revolutionize the world.
- Self-driven and motivated to sharpen your management skills and grow into a management role.
- Well-organized with painstaking attention to detail.
- Resourceful, diligent, thorough; whatever the task, you find a way to get it done.
- Tech savvy: comfortable using a wide range of different software and technologies for work and communication (Discord, Zoom, Telegram) and willing to try out/test software.
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills; a team player.
- Proactive!! This is an open-ended, unstructured role; you are responsible for demonstrating what value you can provide the team and company.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working at a startup, in particular, a blockchain/cryptocurrency startup.
- Previous work at a tech/software company.
- Become part of a growing, experienced, well-connected team in crypto, blockchain and machine learning (team background: Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Apple, Etsy, BlueJeans).
- Career-growth opportunities: potential to become a full-time employee with competitive salaries and assume a leadership role.
- Earn sales commissions.
- Work hard / have fun team culture, e.g. company game nights and events.
- International travel for company retreats/meetups.
- Sharpen the saw! Company-sponsored training programs and continuing education.
- Available to work for 20-40 hrs per week
- Pacific time: 11am - 6pm core team / flexible
Work schedule flexibility
We hire team members that are highly-motivated and professional; consequently, we trust our team to set their own working hours and have a flexible work schedule.
Training opportunities and professional development
Sharpening the saw. We support and sponsor professional development courses and training for our team members.
International conferences / company meet-ups
As we transition to a remote-first company, we plan on having company meetups/retreats at international industry conferences at least once a year.
Company game nights
Regular game nights, currently being held over zoom/remotely.
Hummingbot at a glance
Hummingbot focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Trading, Cryptocurrency, Blockchains, and Bots. Their company has offices in Mountain View. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Hummingbot has raised $3.45M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018.