AI-driven synthetic media
Designer - Deep Learning for Consumer Entertainment$100k – $160k • 0.5% – 1.5%
Humen is a venture-backed startup based in San Francisco. Our product (https://getsway.app) leverages generative AI to empower self-expression and social creativity. Since launching in Q1 2020, Sway has reached #3 overall in the U.S. on iOS.
Our team comes from Google, Facebook, Apple, and Berkeley AI Research. Our investors have backed some of the world’s largest social products.
In this role, you’ll help create an AI-first social network and be part of the team that envisions a post-TikTok world.
What you’ll do:
- Create digital assets for the company and the product. Using either software tools or web technologies (e.g. HTML / CSS) depending on the task at hand. Simplifies abstract use cases to develop easy to understand user flows.
- Gauge the usability of company products and making constructive suggestions for change.
- Develop storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Participates in research to understand users’ goals and figure out “what’s next” for the team.
Who you are:
- At least two years relevant experience in a UX/UI design role.
- You're a Designer "Builder".
- You have a strong portfolio showcasing your best work.
- You enjoy a fast-paced startup environment. Able to work through ambiguity. Biased for action.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Meet your team
Humen at a glance
Humen focuses on Social Media, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Entertainment Industry, and Mobile Application. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Remote. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.humen.ai/